Useful Links

Useful Links

Bylaw Information:

Many cities’ bylaws require a permit to injure or destroy a tree. Fill out an application to injure or destroy a tree on private property and submit to your local Parks and Forestry department to avoid penalties. We can provide an arborist report completed by a qualified arborist.



To obtain WSIB clearance status, click here. Our account number is 3493339.

Contact Dreamworks Trees for all your tree care and
maintenance. Call 647-261-2627 or CONTACT US