COVID-19 Update from Dreamworks
DreamWorks Tree Services prioritizes the health and safety of our employees and customers. There are many concerns regarding COVID-19. Please rest assured we are continuing to adapt our policies and procedures to adhere to this unprecedented situation.
Please note we are postponing all non-essential tree services until the month of May.
There are aspects of our industry that are deemed essential services. If such services are required, we will mobilize to support you.
Below includes some examples of essential services:
- Imminent hazard tree removal or removal or a dangerous tree
- Pruning of dead, dying, or dangerous limbs
- Support services to essential services as required
- Treatment for invasive insects which if left untreated would rapidly destroy a tree causing a hazard
- Utility line clearance
- Road safety clearance
- Cabling or bracing a hazardous tree
- Mitigating storm damage
- Emergency response readiness
- Removal of fire damaged or fuel trees in a fire hazard area
We can provide on-site assessments and quotations while ensuring everyone’s safety as this is our top priority. Technology allows our team to connect with you via phone and email, eliminating the need for close contact and ensuring proper physical distancing. All invoices will be sent via email and the preferred method of payment at this time is e-transfers.
We are assessing our policies and procedures on a daily basis to ensure everyone’s health and safety. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are all in this together.
Be well and stay safe.
Ricky Allen, Owner of DreamWorks Tree Services
Certified Arborist ON-2501A